Grant Amount: Varies
The “Small Business and Nonprofit Recovery Grant Program” is to assist Small Businesses and Non-Profit Organizations in responding to the public health emergency and/or its negative economic impacts. Businesses/organizations that can demonstrate negative impacts from the COVID-19 public health emergency should apply.
The application deadline is August 10, 2022 at 4:30 p.m.
If the Town has not awarded the entire allocated amount of $2 million by August 10th, the application period will be extended until all of the monies are awarded.
How to qualify?
- Must be physically based in West Hartford, CT
- Not more than 50 FTE employees (min. 35 hours week w/benefits)
- Must currently be in business and have been in operations as of January 1, 2020
- All Town licenses and permits must be current
- Must be current on taxes for the 2021 Grand List
- Must be in “Good Standing” with the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services along with being current on its federal, state and local tax obligations and have no outstanding liens or judgements. Letters of Good Standing (Status Letters) may be requested requested via https://portal.ct.gov/DRS/TSC/Help-Text/Status-Letter or via paper request (Form TPG-170). [According to State of Connecticut website this may take up to 2 weeks] If COVID-19 affected the ability to pay local taxes then that should be indicated in the application.