Grant Amount: $250
The application period close on September 16, 2022.
ThERE ARE TWO BASIC HUGS:
1) A $250 strings-free micro-grant for a public-facing project, initiaive or business. Apply using the form on this page.
2) A Helping Hand HUG — a $300 credit (which translates into $10,000 in real world value) at the Charlotte Community Tool Bank powered by the LendingTree Foundation. Apply here.
Once you have your first $250 HUG …
– You can apply for a $1,000 Bear HUG powered by the LendingTree Foundation, after six months. Apply here. (This is only open to previous HUG grantees.)
– You can apply for a 4-month mini-residency at McColl Center’s studios. We open it three times a year. We will post here when applications are open.
– You can apply for your second (and final) 250 HUG after 12 months.