Grant Amount: $10,000
Montgomery County’s Small Business Rental Assistance Grant Program – Phase 2 will provide grants to small businesses in qualifying industries to support rental costs, both current and arrears rent payments. The grant is intended to mitigate the injury experienced by Montgomery County businesses due to the pandemic, especially in light of the extended duration of the hardship.
The application period close on September 30, 2022.
HOW TO QUALIFY
Eligible businesses must meet the following requirements:
- Business must have a physical location(s) only in the county; OR
- County-based locations account for more than 50% of the businesses total number of employees; OR
- County-based locations account for more than 50% of business’s gross sales.
- Businesses must have a commercial lease in the County
- Must have received $500,000 or less in annual revenue prior to COVID-19
- Must be able to demonstrate a revenue loss due to COVID-19