Grant Amount: $2,500
Did you know that 34% of entrepreneurs have no retirement savings plan for themselves? According to SCORE, small business owners cited the following reasons for not having a retirement savings plan: don’t make enough profit, used money to start their business, plan to sell their business for retirement fund, don’t see a need to save or don’t plan on retiring.
With uncertainty around social security, a possible recession, and improved access to healthcare, it is more important than ever to save for retirement. Thanks to the support of Alliant the Enthuse Foundation Retirement Grant will provide a woman entrepreneur with funding specifically for her retirement savings.
One woman entrepreneur will receive $2,500 to be used towards retirement.
Application deadline: April 7, 2023
To be eligible for this grant, you answer the following questions:
- Identify as a woman entrepreneur with an established business
- Business must be entrepreneur’s fulltime job
- Prove use of funds (documentation, proof from external agency)
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- If selected, submit Required New Vendor Forms (will be provided by our Foundation)
- Submit most recent W2 form (if selected as a finalist)
- Use the funds between June 2023 – June 2024
- Demonstrate financial need
- Strength of interview and written answers
- A clear plan for the use of grant