Grant Amount: $2,500
Funds are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Your business must meet the following requirements to participate in the Black Business Fund Support. The Black Business Fund can support your business through free business internet, grant funding, or free business consultations if awarded.
Your business must meet the following requirements to participate in the Black Business Support Fund Grant program:
- You must be a new or current small business customer within our service area;
- Your small business must be black-owned and have 25 or fewer employees;
- You must not be currently engaged in bankruptcy proceedings;
- Your small business must not be a: non-profit organization, Wine & spirits, check-cashing agency, gun shop, pawn shop, cannabidiol (CBD) stores or adult entertainment business; and
- You may not apply on behalf of multiple small businesses or receive multiple awards.
If awarded a Black Business Support Fund Grant, you must maintain compliance with these eligibility requirements during the 12-month grant term; failure to maintain compliance may result in termination of a Grant Award and repayment of the award, in whole or in part. Eligibility determinations are made at the sole discretion of Windstream.
Funds are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Note that in submitting an application, you are not guaranteed a Grant Award or an award of any particular amount. If you are selected as a potential Grant Recipient, you must provide all required documentation upon request by Windstream, such as a bank statement, tax report, and a balance sheet from the prior tax year, so that Windstream may confirm your eligibility for an award.