KINECTA FEDERAL CREDIT Union
HOW TO JOIN?
There are four ways to become a member of Kinecta Federal Credit Union, and none of them involve being part of a union or paying anything out-of-pocket.
- You have an immediate family or household member who is a Kinecta member
- You have ever worked at one of our Select Employer Group organizations
- You live, work, or attend school in select ZIP codes
- Join the Innovision Society* during the Apply Online process. Kinecta will cover your one-time $10 membership fee.
$100,000 SIGnature line of credit
- As low as 9.99% APR
- Unsecured – no collateral required
- No annual fee
- Credit limits from $1,000 – $100,000
- Terms up to 84 months
- Easily transfer funds to checking through Kinecta online banking
- Cover medical and dental expenses
- Pay down high-interest debt
- Finance education costs, dream vacations, special life events, and more.