Grant Amount: $2,500
All types of insurance might be an issue for entrepreneurs, especially if they are not covered by a partner, parent, past employer, or the government. Insurance can range between hundreds to thousands of dollars per month, not including costs related to appointments, procedures, equipment, and rent. This reality might drive individuals away from pursuing their entrepreneurial dreams and steer them towards the benefits provided by a private employer.
Thanks to the support of Alera Group, the Enthuse Foundation Insurance Grant will provide women entrepreneurs with funds towards insurance costs.
One woman entrepreneur will receive $2,500 towards insurance-related costs (car, homeowners, medical, life, equipment).
Application deadline: April 17, 2023
To be eligible for this grant, you answer the following questions:
- Identify as a woman entrepreneur with an established business
- Business must be entrepreneur’s fulltime job
- Prove use of funds (documentation, proof from external agency)
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- If selected, submit Required New Vendor Forms (will be provided by our Foundation)
- Submit most recent W2 form (if selected as a finalist)
- Use the funds between June 2023 – June 2024
- Demonstrate financial need
- Strength of written answers
- Clear plan for the use of grant