Grant Amount: Varies
To be eligible for consideration of a DGT Grant, an applicant simply needs to demonstrate that their mouth is healthy enough to support the type of cosmetic dentistry procedure they wish to receive. To determine suitability, you are provided with a free oral health assessment(x-ray charges may apply) by a participating Texas Licensed Dentist.
Application Deadline: on a rolling bases (all year round)
How to qualify?
Grant recipients must complete their cosmetic dentistry with the dentist that recommends them as a candidate for consideration of a cosmetic dentistry grant. Any dentist may apply for consideration to participate as a provider clinic provided he or she is:
- A Texas Licensed Dentist.
- Qualified to perform the recommended treatment.
- Willing to agree to the terms and conditions for participation and acceptance of the grant.
- Willing to take your case.
- Our goal is provide residents of Texas $1 million in DGT Grant Scholarships every year. Awarded recipients must begin their treatment plan within 30 days of Grant award. There is no cost to apply, and you are not required to repay the DGT Grant.
- You may apply only one time.