Grant Amount: $25,000
For the first time, BOTOX® Cosmetic, in partnership with IFundWomen®, will help close the Confidence Gap by providing 20 groundbreaking women entrepreneurs each with $25k grants, coaching, and mentorship. Honorees will also become a part of the award-winning IFundWomen® Method Crowdfunding Accelerator, designed to fuel ambitions, increase confidence, and drive long-term impact for future women founders.
To be eligible for this grant, you answer the following questions:
The Contest is open to any natural person of any gender who meets all of the following eligibility requirements:
- The entrant is a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia;
- The entrant is at least the age of majority (18 years old in most U.S. states, 19 in NE and AL, and 21 in MS) at the time of entry;
- The entrant’s business must be owned and operated in the United States;
- If the entrant’s business is a subsidiary of another business, both the business and its parent company must be based in the United States;
- The entrant must not be an employee of IFW, AbbVie, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees;
- The entrant’s business may not be a multilevel marketing company or a franchise; and
- The entrant’s business must not be a publicly traded entity.