Grant Amount: Up to $7,500
The health of the jewelry industry depends on the continuous flow of new talent and design creativity. It is critical that new artists also hone their business skills in order to effectively manage their small businesses in today’s global market. Each summer Halstead awards a grant to a new jewelry designer working primarily in silver.
The grand prize consists of $7,500 in start-up capital and $1,000 in merchandise as well as recognition in the industry. We also recognize finalists who receive a smaller cash prize and help promoting their business.
The deadline is on May 1, 2023
- Be a student or a professional jeweler.
- Maintain a consistent catalog of metal jewelry for resale
- Create a line with sterling or fine silver elements
- Plan to sell on a large scale
- Should never have been found guilty of a crime
- You must be a US citizen.