Grant Amount: $60,000
Small business ownership can be rewarding, challenging, and liberating — a meaningful way to live out your dreams or play an important role in your community. What’s your small business story? Tell us how you’re making that dream a reality. What motivates you? How do you make it happen every day? Winning stories will receive one of 60 cash prizes starting at $2,000, with a Grand Prize of $60,000.
- be located in the fifty (50) United States including the District of Columbia;
- be owned by a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States including the District of Columbia, and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age;
- Business referenced on the Entry must have been (a) opened/established on January 10, 2022 or prior; (b) is now currently open and in operation; and (c) must have remained open and in operation at time of entry and if selected as a prize winner at time of award;
- Entrant must be listed as the business owner (in whole or in part) of the business during the time period detailed above.
- have a valid employer identification number (“EIN”) or taxpayer identification number (“TIN”);
- employ fewer than one hundred (100) employees for the duration of the Promotion;
- have annual business revenue of five million dollars ($5MM) or less;
- Officers, directors, employees and agents of Barclays Bank Delaware (the “Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, Mastercard International Incorporated (”Mastercard”), Visa U.S.A. Inc., Visa Inc., Visa International Service Association (“Visa”) and Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”) (collectively, the “Releasees” and/or “Promotion Entities”), and the immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in households of each, whether or not related, are ineligible. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify participants who violate these official rules (the “Official Rules”) or interfere with this Promotion in any manner. If a participant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that participant’s eligibility to participate in this Promotion.
- MUST NOT have won any previous contest award (excluding the 2020 and 2022 Small Business Big Wins Sweepstakes) or been submitted in any other competition and must be a previously unpublished and previously un-produced work.