Grant Amount: Up to 50,000
Applications will be accepted on a continuous basis until program funds are fully allocated, or the end of the program term in 2024.
HOW TO QUALIFY
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- For-profit and nonprofit small businesses operating in commercial properties with a total building size smaller than 15,000 square feet located in the City of Atlanta are eligible to apply
- Small businesses who lease their commercial space should have a minimum of 1-year left on their lease and will need approval from the property owner.
- Applicants must show a current City of Atlanta business license.
- Owners of vacant commercial properties that meet the size requirements may be eligible to apply. Please reach out to the Program Manager prior to submitting application, as vacant properties may be eligible if scope of work will bring them into leasable condition.
- Small businesses in multi-tenant commercial buildings smaller than 15,000 square feet are eligible,
- Awardees must provide a match equal to at least 10% of the grant award.
- Priority will be given to small businesses located in disinvested areas of the city. Check if your property is in a Disinvested Area.