Grant Amount: $5,000 – $45,000
The Westchester County Office of Economic Development works to improve the County’s economic well-being and quality of life. This includes a broad range of activities to attract, create and retain jobs, and to foster a resilient, pro-growth and inclusive economy.
The deadline for this application on October 4th , 2022
HOW TO QUALIFY
- MWBEs must be Registered with the Westchester County MWBE program or Certified by the New York State Division of Minority and Women’s Business
- SDVOBs must be Certified by New York State as Service-Disabled Veteran-owned Businesses (SDVOB).
- DBEs must be Certified by a Certifying Partner in the New York State Unified Certification Program (NYSUCP).
- The organization’s primary location must be in Westchester County.
- The organization must be currently open with plans to stay open or temporarily closed with plans to reopen in 2022.