Grant Amount: $15,000 – $35,000
The City of San Antonio Small Business COVID Impact Grants Program will provide financial support in the form of grants to micro and small business owners who continue to be impacted by the pandemic to strengthen the San Antonio small business community. The program, funded by the City of San Antonio and administered by LiftFund, has dedicated $17,000,000 Million in funding to support for-profit small businesses with grants up to $35,000. An additional $10,000 construction impact supplement is available for those who qualify.
The application deadline is August 22nd, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. ET
HOW TO QUALIFY
To be eligible for this program, businesses must:
- Conduct business activities categorized as one of these NAICS codes. Click here to see the list.
- Gross sales in both 2020 and 2021 must be less than gross sales in 2019. Gross sales are based on Line 1 of Schedule C or Line 1a of 1120, 1120S or 1065.
- 2021 gross sales must be at least 20% lower in 2021 than in 2019.
- Operating prior to January 1, 2020 with demonstrated revenue in 2019. “Operational” is defined as a positive amount of gross receipts or sales on the 2019 tax return (Line 1 of Schedule C or Line 1a of 1120, 1120S or 1065)
- Be currently in operation and not have filed for bankruptcy at time of application
- Be located within San Antonio city limits and remain for one year from date of grant award. To check if your business address is located within the city, click here.
- Not be in the following categories: non-profits, gambling/gaming businesses; franchisors; sexually oriented businesses; payday & auto loan providers; liquor stores and businesses in which a City employee or officer has a financial interest, as defined in Sec. 2-53 of the City’s Ethics Code
- Not have applied for the ARPA 4 Arts program
- Applicant must be authorized representative of business