Grant Amount: $25,000
The W.E. Build Accelerator by Build in Tulsa and sponsored by Goldman Sachs will empower 8 innovative and diverse early-stage startups led by Black and Latinx women to create and launch scalable ventures in Tulsa, OK. The program runs full-time from April 26, 2023 – August 10, 2023 in Tulsa, OK
The deadline is on Friday, March 2, 2023.
Must be early-stage startups led by Black and Latinx women.
W.E. Builders Benefits:
- A $25,000 non-dilutive grant
- 3 months of business training
- Networking and mentorship opportunities
- Free legal and accounting services
- Coworking desks and conference room access
- Laptop devices and connectivity
- Financial education
- Cost of living stipends to help provide housing, childcare, and health care
- Bi-weekly mental health counseling