Grant Amount: $25,000
The Navigate program supports emerging Black, Indigenous, Latina/o/x, and Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) entrepreneurs in the outdoor industry by offering opportunities to connect, learn, and grow. We provide funding, mentorship, curated programming, and access to REI’s experts in production, distribution, marketing services, and talent.
Applications deadline is on March 12, 2023 at 11:59 PM PT.
- Your company has between $75K and $2M in revenue in the past twelve months.
- You are over 18, a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, and your company is U.S.-based.
- You have at least one founder who is Black, Indigenous, Latina/o/x, or Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI), holds an active leadership position in the company, and who received at least 20% founder’s equity at initial incorporation.
- Your business is in the activity or outside categories (apparel, footwear, gear, or CPG).
- You have built a company that provides a product that aligns with REI values, inspires people, and equips them in their outdoor lives.