Grant Amount: $25,000
AAPISTRONG: Small Business Grants is providing 100 cash grants to Asian American or Pacific Islander American (AAPI-) owned small businesses. By providing cash grants and other valuable resources, we can fuel the aspirations and boost the trajectory of AAPI entrepreneurs across the United States.
AAPISTRONG: Small Business Grants is made possible through a partnership between Reimagine Main Street and National ACE, with support from Meta.
This program provides an opportunity to access grant dollars and other resources from trusted partners and organizations that are committed to the success of Asian American and Pacific Islander American-owned small businesses.
The application deadline is July 26, 2022, at 11:59pm ET
The grant winners will be announced in October 2022
How to qualify?
- The business must be Asian American/Pacific Islander/Native Hawaiian (AAPI) majority-owned (51% or more AAPI-owned).
- The business must be based and operating in the United States.
- The business must currently be in operation.
- The business is legal and for-profit.
- Launch date prior to January 1 2020, Revenue of at least $100,000 in each calendar year 2019, 2020, 2021
- Started on or after January 1, 2020 and by at least December 31, 2021, average monthly revenue of at least $1K since launch
- You are able and willing to document your revenue.