Grant Amount: $2,500
The Lake County Economic Development Corporation (Lake EDC) is pleased to announce the launch of the California Microbusiness COVID-19 Relief Grant Program, which will provide grants of $2,500 to local microbusinesses significantly impacted by COVID-19. Grant amounts and eligibility requirements are set by the funder, the California Office of the Small Business Advocate (CalOSBA). The intent of this program is to provide relief to the hardest-to-reach microbusinesses and entrepreneurs.
The deadline is on June 30, 2023.
- Verified as locally-owned and operated (physically located in Lake County)
- Currently active and operating
- Open and operating prior to COVID-19 (prior to December 31, 2019)
- Currently have <5 full-time equivalent employees and had <5 full-time equivalent employees in 2019 and 2020
- Generated <$50,000 in business revenue in 2019 (as verified by tax returns)
- The applicant is the majority owner and manager of the microbusiness
- This business was the applicant’s primary means of income in the 2019 taxable year
- Significant negative impacts to operations as a result of COVID-19
- Did not receive a grant from the California Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program
- Not a business excluded from participation in the California Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program