Grant Amount: $20,000
The RE:Her Academy is a combined grant and education program for women owners of early-stage food and beverage businesses in Los Angeles. Ten Academy participants will receive grants of $20,000 each, to be used for business growth. They will also take part in a ten-week learning program with industry experts on a range of topics to help them take their businesses to the next level.
The deadline to submit your application is Friday, July 29, 2022 at 11:59pm PST.
Awardees will be notified by Friday, August 12, 2022.
How to qualify?
- You must be a member of RE:Her LA (you can join RE:Her LA here – membership is free and signing up is easy)
- Your business is at least 50% woman/women-owned
- Your business has been open for one to three years
- Your projected 2022 revenue is between $250,000 and $1 million
- Your business is independently owned
- We define “independently owned” as businesses that maintain full control of their business or group of businesses and do not have an affiliation with a parent company with different owners and/or operators; therefore, owners of franchises are not eligible to apply