Grant Amount: $15,000
The Catalyst Fund makes grants between $2,500–$15,000 to anyone, anywhere in the world who has an early-stage idea or project that addresses pressing global challenges.
There are no deadlines. Applications are accepted year-round.
HOW TO QUALIFY?
The Catalyst Fund has been created to source ideas from all corners of the globe. You can be a seasoned social entrepreneur or a first-time changemaker. Eligible candidates for the Catalyst Fund may be individuals, teams of individuals, non-profit organizations, or social enterprises. To be eligible, all applicants must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Submit an application in English
- Include completed responses to all required application questions
- Agree to all legal terms and conditions of the Catalyst Fund grant program
- Be able to legally receive grant funding