Grant Amount: $10,000
The BOSS Network is partnering with Sage, the global market leader for technology that provides small and medium businesses with the visibility, flexibility and efficiency to manage finances, operations and people, for the inaugural grant of The BOSS Impact Fund. With a $1.5 million Sage “Invest in Progress” Grant Program over the next three years, Sage and BOSS are knocking down barriers for Black women entrepreneurs. The BOSS Impact Fund supports Black women-led businesses to build scalable, growth-aggressive companies.
The deadline is February 24, 2023 at 6PM ET
- A Black woman-identifying entrepreneur who is the leading executive (i.e. Founder) of a small business that meets the below business criteria;
- A Black woman-identifying entrepreneur in the first five years of their business.
- A legal resident of one of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico;
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older (19 in AL and NE)
- Have a demonstrated need for funds; AND
- Must be willing to participate in a virtual Mentoring Program