Grant Amount: $10,000
Disasters are unpredictable — but critical support shouldn’t be. The average small business loses $3,000 every day they remain closed due to a natural disaster. To help restaurants recover in times of critical need, DoorDash has partnered with Hello Alice to create the Restaurant Disaster Relief Fund. The fund supports restaurants impacted by natural disasters like fires, floods and hurricanes, and provides relief through $10,000 grants.
This grant is only intended to cover disasters that occur from natural processes of the Earth such as hurricanes, floods, and wildfires. COVID-19 related damages are not eligible.
How to qualify?
- Must be experiencing hardship due to a state or federally declared natural disaster
- Must be independently owned
- Must have a brick and mortar location, with 3 stores or fewer currently operating
- Must have revenues of $3M or less per location in the last 12 months
- Must employ 50 people or fewer per store
- Your business is at least 50% woman/women-owned
- Your business has been open for one to three years
- Your projected 2022 revenue is between $250,000 and $1 million
- Your business is independently owned
– We define “independently owned” as businesses that maintain full control of their business or group of businesses and do not have an affiliation with a parent company with different owners and/or operators; therefore, owners of franchises are not eligible to apply
– Neither you nor any owner of your business may be related to or employed by any member of the RE:Her LA Board or the Selection Committee, or employed by Academy donor DoorDash.
– Click here to see the members of the RE:Her LA Board
– Click here to see the members of the Selection Committee