Grant Amount: $10,000
The National Black Business Pitch (NBBP) is a competition designed to connect Black-owned businesses to corporations who seek to expand and diversify their supply chain with new products and services.
Through the National Black Business Pitch we are seeking to do more than provide a seat at the table, but to open doors and build relationships that can lead to long-term and sustainable contracts. Our ultimate goal is to create a Black business network that corporations can access and do business with.
Applications deadline is on June 1, 2023
To be eligible for this grant, you must meet the following:
- Participant must be a Black owner, operator owning at least 51% of the business.
- Participant must be engaged throughout the entire process, no transferring or sharing pitch participation.
- Participant must utilize the same email address throughout the entire process and that email address should be the business email.
- Participant must pitch an existing business solution which is in existence and currently in business, not a future endeavor in need of an investment.
- Pitches must not be longer than three (3) minutes in the live-virtual finals.
- Participants agree to be available for all mandatory sessions and the exception will be determined by NBBP administrators only.
- Should you be included in the top thirty, you will be notified of next steps and requirements, not being able to fulfill the required steps will result in disqualification.
- Participants realize that all times are communicated in Pacific Standard Time (PST) and are required to convert all times to their own time zones.
- The Live pitch will be held on our online- virtual platform and it is a requirement to attend a training session (time slots will be made available to all top thirty finalists) failure to selected and attend a timeslot will result in disqualification.
- By participating in the NBBP competition, business owners give us the right to post and use pitch videos/recordings of live pitch sessions for marketing purposes.