Grant Amount: $10,000 – $30,000
The Latinas in Tech Startup Competition is aimed at discovering, supporting, and amplifying tech startups with at least one Latina co-founder. Non-dilutive cash prizes ($30K, $20K, and $10K) will be awarded to top three winners.
Applications deadline is on March 24, 2023
To be eligible for this grant, you must meet the following:
- At least one Latina Co-founder whose ownership percentage is reflected on the capitalization table. Please note that we do not consider founding team members unless they are Co-founders.
- Only a Founder or Co-founder can enter and submit a pitch application.
- The company is legally incorporated in the US or elsewhere. We will be awarding the corporate entity the financial non-dilutive cash grant.
- Companies can be headquartered outside of the United States.
- The company should not have raised more than $750K USD in total funding prior to the competition.
- The company must have a strong tech or tech-enabled component. A few examples include a mobile app, direct-to-consumer e-commerce company, B2B or B2C marketplaces, software, etc. Please at least consider applying if you find that the use of a computer or cell phone is needed to use or access the service or product.
- Decks must be submitted in English.
- All questions in the submission form must be answered in order to have your entry reviewed by our selection committee.
- The video submission must not be longer than 2 minutes.
- If you make it to our semi-finalist round, please be prepared for us to request key documents and ask additional questions to get more insight into your company prior to going before the jury committee.
- An investor jury team will select the three winners.