Grant Amount: $10,000
Starting August 1, 2022, eligible small businesses can apply to The Entrepreneurial Spirit Fund by SIA Scotch. Eleven recipients 1 will each receive a $10,000 grant plus mentorship with Carin Luna-Ostaseski, the founder of SIA Scotch Whisky and a first-generation Cuban American who overcame a myriad of challenges during her entrepreneurship journey. Apply and share with us how a grant would grow your business and help you achieve the unexpected.
What you could receive
- A $10k grant to boost your business
- Each Grant Recipient may receive recognition on the Hello Alice and/or Partner platforms.
- Grant Recipient will have access to one 1:1 virtual mentorship session with Carin Luna-Ostaseski, founder of SIA, and one group mentorship session with other grant recipients.
The application deadline is August 26th, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. ET.
HOW TO QUALIFY
Eligible businesses must:
- Be owned 51%+ by person(s) of color
- Be a for-profit business producing less than $5M in annual revenue
- Operate and/or conduct business in at least one of the following states: CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, MA, MN, NJ, NV, NY, RI and/or TX
- NOT be an alcohol beverage retail license holder (such as a bar, restaurant, hotel or store which sells or serves alcohol) or a business which makes alcohol
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States
- Be at least 25 years or older as of November 1, 2022
- Be the owner or an individual who is legally authorized to bind the Business for purposes of participation in the Program
- NOT have ownership interest and/or be invested in an alcohol beverage retail license holder (such as a business or establishment which owns a license to make, sell or serve alcohol)
- NOT be an employee of a retail license holder (such as a bartender or waiter)