Grant Amount: $10,000
Comcast announced a new round of cities will receive grants from the Comcast RISE Investment Fund, providing an additional $5 million to hundreds of small businesses owned by people of color, including Black, Indigenous, Hispanic, and Asian American owners, and women, bringing the total to $21 million in grants awarded as part of the Investment Fund initiative.
HOW TO QUALIFY
- Open only to eligible small businesses located and operating in one (1) of these geographies (as defined by Comcast via Zip codes) in the United States:
- Chicago, IL (Cook County);
- Miami, FL (Miami-Dade and Broward Counties);
- Oakland, CA (City of Oakland);
- Seattle, WA (King and Pierce Counties);
- Washington, D.C. (Wards 1-8)
- Established business operations for 3 or more years.
- 25 or less full-time and part-time employees
- At least 51% owned and operated by someone who identifies as person of color, including Black, Indigenous, Hispanic, and Asian American owners, or a woman