Grant Amount: 5,000
The San Mateo County California Microbusiness COVID-19 Relief grant is a $2,500 grant for businesses that made under $50,000 in gross revenues in 2019 and were hurt by COVID-19. The business cannot have received the California Small Business COVID-19 Relief grant (aka the California Relief Grant administered by Lendistry), and the business must be the owner’s main source of income.
Applications close on October 17, 2022
HOW TO QUALIFY
To be eligible:
- Business must currently occupy a physical commercial business space in the unincorporated North Fair Oaks area.
- Business must be in full compliance with all applicable regulations for the business.
- Business was lawfully operating prior to March 11, 2020 and is currently in operation.
- Business must have fewer than 25 full time employees.
- Business must be independently owned and operated. If the business is a franchise, it must be independently owned and operated by a County resident, or 50% or more of the franchisee ownership must be comprised of County residents.
- Business has not received a County small business grant in the past 12 months.
- Business must generate its income from active sources (not passive income, such as money earned from interest, dividends, and rental property).
- Business must have suffered a negative financial impact due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ***Legal residency is not a condition of approval and no information will be shared with other government agencies.***