Grant Amount: $1,000
The Kitty Fund makes small micro investments in Moms who are running employer-based small businesses with two or more employees. The award was created in honor of Mother’s Day and Founder’s First CEO Kim Folsom‘s mother, Catherine “Kitty” Abrams Tadlock Webster, who passed away in March of 2020.
To be eligible for this grant, you answer the following questions:
- The founder identifies as a mother
- Must be a CEO, President, of Business Owner
- Business. must be located in the US
- Annual revenue does not exceed $5M
- Must have between 2 to 50 employees